Thursday, March 02, 2006

Am back

So I had given up blogging. Why? I don't really know. Maybe because nobody was reading my blogs anyway, not that I wanted anyone to because I was keeping the blog addess secret. Maybe I stopped because I had nothing significant enough to write about. Maybe it was because I think it is just too much effort and for what really. So you want to be heard? I couldn't care less. So why am I back, doing something that I believe was insignificant enough to be given up in the first place? When a friend asked if I had a blog, I told him I did but it was secret (so what if I publish it on the internet? If anyone does stumble upon it by some queer twist of fate and he does have the time and patience to find meaning in the gibberish that I write, he wouldnt know who I am and so it will remain a secret. After all anyone could have written it.). Curiosity is like an itch, it feels nice to scratch but, you still wish it to go away. So he decided to make it go away by finding out my blog address. And he did. To add to the insult he even linked his own blog to mine (Like I ever have anything smart to say). And now that I know that perhaps somebody will read my blog if only once, I thought I'd write something. I know I am not making sense but then who ever does.

1 Comments:

At 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Despite my itch and exposing you to the big bad world, your blog views seem to have increased only by 1 and too by my own personal curiosity :-).
Perhaps hardly anyone visits my blog too - its too obscure a window to offer to your blog :-(.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home